“Excellent food and staff wonderful”

Sabaidee Thai Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 447 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sabaidee Thai Restaurant, Eastbourne's most authentic Thai dining experience.
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Went to this restaurant on my birthday 29th July on a Monday and was busy. ,Food was really great and staff friendly and service good. I had a a cake presented to me with singing.
They made my birthday great thanks to them, as I we was away for few days in
Eastbourne.and did not know the area, we will defiinately be going back there even for a day trip will drop in and have a meal as also very good value..

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Have visited this restaurant a number of times and each time, we have had a superb meal.
You can tell it is good before you walk in as other restaurants along the road are empty and Sabaidee is packed!
A very warm welcome by beautifully dressed waiters and waitresses, a relaxed restaurant with lovely decor.
Food is fantastic and menu is well thought out with a great selection to suit all pallets.
Very reasonably priced compared to other over priced Thai restaurants in Eastbourne.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Just had a gorgeous meal at Sabaidee, really fresh and tasty food, great service and reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

This restaurant was new and had a few teething problems, but as we were in no hurry having to wait a little for the food was no problem (they were waiting for a new chef to start) The food was delicious and well presented.

Steve C, Owner at Sabaidee Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you for your helpful review. As you rightly say, we re-opened at the start of May and due to a shortage of quality staff, service was a little slow at times. We're pleased to report that we now have a full complement of well trained staff and as a result the food and service have been getting great reviews. We hope you'll come and try us again soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We have just returned from a visit to Eastbourne and our wonderful lunch at Sabaidee on Carlisle Road was the highlight of our trip. My husband and I love Thai food and I can honestly say this was the best Thai meal we have ever had. Each dish was bursting with flavour, freshly cooked and beautifully presented. We enjoyed Dim Sum, Duck with Tamarind and for my mother-in-law and I two very spicy dishes - Jungle Curry and Stir fried Duck with Chillies. The Staff were so friendly and attentive and more than happy to give advice if needed. I tried Thai Custard cake for the first time and loved every mouthful of this unusual dessert. I cannot recommend this Restaurant enough, and will be making a return visit from Southampton as soon as we can.