The Langtons Guesthouse
Waterside Hotel(Eastbourne)
Glastonbury Hotel(Eastbourne)
Shore View Hotel(Eastbourne)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsregency roomgarden roomkaren markguest houseb bthemed roomsbowling greenhonesty barbreakfast was excellentfriendly hoststown centrefree on street parkingfeel very welcomesea viewstay there againcomfy bedplenty of choice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Room was really comfortable and clean. Plenty of choice for breakfast and lots of it! Parking was so easy and not too far to walk into town. Karen kindly organised a taxi to one of the recommended restaurants as it was raining the evening we arrived. Really good recommendation as well so a lovely weekend break.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Comfortable ,relaxing ,very clean ,quiet ,scrumptious breakfast very welcoming and informative of local amenities .excellent hosts Mark and Karen. Alison and Brendan highly recommend You visit,to relax and refresh.

Room Tip: All rooms excellent .
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Very pleased with my stay.Will return again in the near future.My work takes me to Eastbourne frequently and I look to the Langtons for my accommodation .It is conveniently situated for me in traveling on to my various destinations.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We have stayed at the Langtons on a number of occasions now and would not stay anywhere else in Eastbourne. The owners, Mark and Karen, are most welcoming and very helpful and the rooms are beautifully decorated, very clean and warm. The rooms are all "themed" which is a terrific idea and are also well equipped. The rooms on the front have an uninterrupted view of the sea. The breakfasts are delicious, well cooked and certainly fill you up. The hotel is well positioned in Eastbourne, a stroll along the beach from the centre.

Eastbourne itself has a lovely, buzzy and young feel to it and is not at all how we imagined it to be. There are excellent restaurants, bars and shops and of course there is the sea!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I've just had a one night stay with my family and I was so impressed,the whole experience was fantastic,thank you to Karen and mark, my husband and I arrived quite early and Karen made sure we could get into our room.

Room Tip: It has not got a swimming pool I hit the button by mistake and I could not get rid of it,however all the rooms are wonderful if you like a bath then you want the upper deck room .
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family