All reviews full english breakfast a stones throw beachy head on arrival hosts seafront shower seagulls
Reviewed 12 September 2013

A group of us came for a conference in Eastbourne and the Tudor House was excellent. The owners accomodated our early start with an excellent cooked breakfast (the reviews we read said the breakfast was the best in Eastbourne and we would struggle to disagree - yum!). The beds were very comfy and the rooms were very clean. If we were to come back - we would all happily stay there again. Conveniently located a (literal) stones throw from the beach. Just what we needed, thanks!

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Excellent B&B. Good Value, clean and tidy.
Very friendly owners and a Fantastic English Breakfast to fill you up for the day.
Close to the Seafront, and near some really good Pubs, in particular the Victoria.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I took my mum away for a 3 day break and stayed at Tudor House.
It was a great trip and the hosts were lovely and extremely sociable and helpful.
A hearty breakfast every morning kept us going till dinner time.
Would certainly recommend and hope at some stage to go back.
The pebble beach is literally just over the road and it a short walk to the pier.
About 10 minutes walk to the town. All very convenient.
In summary, it was a great value and highly enjoyable experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I spent one night in Eastbourne with my girlfriend, and we stayed at The Tudor House. The location was great (2 minutes walk from the beach), the owners were really welcoming and friendly, the room was neat and clean, and the breakfast was great. What more do you need?! Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2013

A good guest house that I stayed in for a number of nights. I liked it here as it was small and quiet. Very nice room with tea/coffee, freeview TV. My room wasn't ensuite (though I believe you can get ensuite in some rooms) that said the shower room & toilet were just down the landin. I wouldn't say this is a 'frills' style luxurious guest house but it certainly has everything you need, clean, comfortable, nice environment and certainly no nasty surprises. The owners are nice and helpful. The location is really good for Eastbourne, about 10 min walk to town centre, not far from the pier. A stones throw from the seafront. It is good value for money. I'd stay again.

Date of stay: June 2013