All reviews lick of paint dance floor waiting staff great weekend tea and coffee town centre cooked breakfast pier bandstand
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Poor poor food cold never again service rubbish I would never stay there ever again would I stay need to much work every where in the hotel could look great but they don't care about the people coming though the door sad

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Tom P
Reviewed 19 May 2014

excellent experience. Hotel was clean, rooms were fine, requested room with shower and near a lift. Adequate storage space, tea/ coffee renewed daily, also received free bottle juice on arrival to room. Meal times were staggered as there were three coaches in and this worked very well. Staff attentive and welcoming.Entertainment most nights but didn't bother with it, other passengers said it was ok though. Good position of hotel and Eastbourne itself is quite big.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret C
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed only one night - thankfully !
Very dated - needs a total refurb... carpeted lift walls really isn't attractive!!
The room... no spare sockets - only 3 to cover a tatty old fridge, TV, fan and kettle - we had the option of watching TV, baking in the heat or charging one phone! No air conditioning so we had the fan on all night - the noise of this kept us awake but that was preferable to cooking!
The en-suite... toilet flush worked intermittently - really not good or even hygienic!! Taps were on-off-on! Shower attachment was coming off the wall and fixed height meant my other half had to stoop to wash his hair!
Breakfast was palatable, staff were polite and there was a nice little garden at the rear - the steps from which led directly to the roof area outside our room... didn't really make us feel safe.
I would most certainly not stay here again or recommend this hotel to anyone. Oh.. and the lift broke down too... good job our room was on the first floor!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank Beth R
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I booked three rooms at this hotel for us and in-laws. The mother and father in-laws room was a fabulous room with a four poster bed. Huge amount of space in all three rooms. The breakfast was lovely and the location of the hotel is great. I would definitely visit again. Tip - the hotel have parking vouchers for the side streets so pop in and pick one up before you pay and display!

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank dante35
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel one week honeymoon on (2009) .. We had lovely room with sea view, big bed 4 post bed.. Nice clean bathroom .. Here I m going now back again with my 2 kids I hope I will have pleasant stay for 3 night... I will write my review after I came back

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple