“An insult to Malaysian food!”
Review of Jaya Hut - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jaya Hut
Cuisines: Chinese
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“An insult to Malaysian food!”
Reviewed 21 December 2012

We popped in, very excited at having found an Malaysian restaurant, but the food did not match expectation! Very poor example!

Visited December 2012

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Worst takeaway in Eastbourne”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Ordered on Just Eat website spoke to them to confirm the order and delivery. 2 hours later Im called to say I am 15 miles from them and they will not be delivering and they were too busy. I only live 4 miles from them!? Its shame people do not understand customer service. I wanted to spend nearly £60 with them so it was not a small order. Don`t use them as they are a waste of time.

• Visited November 2012
“What a joke!!!”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Never order from here! After ordering jaya hut called back half hour later to say they couldn't find our address in polegate, and as it wasn't in Eastbourne they had the cheek to say the driver will charge for delivery after spending £28 on card. Food turns up with missing item and disappointment with amount in each dish. I called back and she said sorry but we will have to charge £2.80, a rude guy took over and refuse to deliver as I apparently never said chicken chow mein on the phone and hung up! I then added up my order which totalled £20, £8 less than what they charged. So I call to complain and the manager is out delivering, really? The manager is meant to call back ... Hmmm guess what didn't happen!!! I recommend never going to Jaya Hut!

eastbourne
“excvellent value & great tasting food”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

love the malaysian choices - so much more choice and flavour than other takeaways - outstanding value for money - this is our regular place - & our parents have now switched to using them too

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank bellabunnylops
Eastbourne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, service, and cost. Absolutely loved it.”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

There were 6 of us who went on a Saturday evening. The food was delicious and a lot of it! Really good value. The service was excellent as soon as we finished a drink they were attentive and asked us if we needed more. Free bottle of wine with most of the set menus. Very merry time! Will go back again soon.

• Visited January 2012