Review of Picasso Express

Picasso Express
Ranked #154 of 414 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: restaurant and take away
Eastbourne, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2014

A friend mentioned that he had used Picasso Express a few times and the great food they offered. Getting bored with the traditional Saturday night Chinese or Indian, I gave it a go and boy, I wish I had been told about this place sooner. Food arrived well within the given time slot, and for the first time in ages, I had a meal that was too hot to eat! Now having used them 3 times, I would recommend Picasso Express to anyone that likes Italian and fancies a change from the norm!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Jim S

eastbourne
“Great take away”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here a number of times and its easy on the pocket of a family.

We got a take away today and its not failed to impress, kids quiet and ate the lot

• Visited May 2014
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Lunch”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

As always a great meal love this place pizzas are a favorite and the carbonara yum the family staff are friendly 50 stars

• Visited May 2014
Eastbourne, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 April 2014

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jim S
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Holiday atmosphere”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

What a lovely restaurant , the food is absolutely delicious & can't ever decide what to choose, the staff are friendly & it's reasonably priced, I always feel as if I'm on holiday when I visit,

• Visited March 2014