“Certainly lives up to its name!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Deliciously Gorgeous
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Eastbourne
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gravesend, United Kingdom
“Certainly lives up to its name!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I visited deliciously gorgeous yesterday and it blew me away! The best hot chocolate I've ever had in my life! I had the milk choc and my husband had the white deluxe ones, one word WOW! The staff was very attentive and the decor is stunning. I will be coming back with my girl friends to have another experience of this amazing place again soon!

2 Thank YvetteNeil

Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

If you love chocolates & cake this is a place not to be missed.
Their Hot chocolate is like liquid chocolate & it is so yummy. We didn't try the cakes or chocolates this time but we will definitely return there on our next trip
Staff very efficient & a pleasure to deal with.
You won't be disappointed.

Durham, United Kingdom
“Deliciously delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Wanted to try somewhere different for lunch and my Dad remembered seeing this place on 'Trip Advisor' so we decided to come in here. The staff welcomed us in and we had a quick, pleasant chat! Then we ordered our sandwiches and took a seat... within five minute our plates were on the table! The bread they use is amazing and the sandwiches themselves are filling. I had mine accompanied with a smoothie which is probably the best one I've ever had. They offer all different kinds of flavours and they're all made with fresh fruit so it was really refreshing. All at a good value for money and the environment/decor is outstanding. Will be going back shortly!

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't agree with trojan 160”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have been calling in for coffee, hot chocolate, snacks and lunch since DG opened and will continue to do so. The service is faultless, the food very good and the drinks excellent. The hot chocolate is superb, made in the European style. We Brits are probably not used to milk with flavour these days, most of our choice is limited to a white version of water. This hot chocolate needs a spoon to aid consumption and is delicious. I'll continue to be there 2-3 times a week. I also buy my tins of choc' powder here, to use at home, where I also make it with long life milk. It works!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank alphington60
eastbourne
“Hot Chocolate Review”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

First visit and tried the Hot Chocolate. Could not drink it as the taste was strange. I returned the drink and questioned if the milk might be off. A different member of staff attended and advised me that it was the same milk they used all the time and it was Long Life. He offered to replace or refund so no complaint there. If you like Long Life milk than you would probably enjoy this but I didn't. I do wonder why they don't just use fresh milk anyway and I haven't come across this before. A disappointment as the presentation is all very appealing.

Visited February 2014