“Great lunch! Fast service, nice and easy”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Deja Vu

Deja Vu
Ranked #116 of 395 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Grill
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Great lunch! Fast service, nice and easy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

I went in on Thursday 29th August with my daughter at peak lunch time. We were served quickly and didn't wait too long for our food - this was great as she can be restless when waiting.
We will definitely being going back there when in town for honest tasty food and excellent service!

2 Thank Beccie1980

Vienna, Austria
“One of the good places you rarely find in our days”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Deja Vu is the kind of place a lot of people are always looking for but which you almost never find, because they rarely really exist. I am talking about a restaurant with warm atmosphere, friendly staff who provides fast service and where the food is of solid but excellent quality and the prices are really more than reasonable. If you want to impress somebody with a sophisticated and expensive meal, go somewhere else. But if you are looking for a relaxed lunch with good food, there is no better choice than Deja Vu.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michael N
east sussex
“Best steak pie ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

I am a regular visiter to deja vu and just love there homemade steak pie,also recomend the breakfast as excellent value for money the coffee is also very good and less exspensive than most coffee shops,can`t believe the negetive views on here, as i have always enjoyed my visits and will be back soon,keep up the good work

2 Thank brynEastSussex
Eastbourne
“Cheese Scones”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

Friendly, helpful, smiley staff, the best cheese scone I've ever tasted! I visited with a friend and we both commented on the excellent service. We will definitely be back for the fantastic coffee.

2 Thank Shirley W
Eastbourne
“Awful Awful Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

Went to Deja Vu Wednesday 28th August after not being in for a while (3months) and could not believe how bad this once sweet place had become. I think it must be under new management as i use to speak to the lady Sara who ran it but i think she left to have a baby and its obviously gone to pot ever since. The new women who was running it did not have a clue what she was doing and was extremely rude whilst i ordered food and drinks for me and my family. Whilst i sat with my family i noticed most of the staff were on there phones like zombies and when our food was given to us the presentation was dismal. When i spoke to a waitress she told me that the chef and team manager did not like each other and had been at war all day . Very professional!! I will never visit this restaurant again nor will any of my family i will also advise all my friends not to visit this restaurant as it really was awful beyond a joke

4 Thank Ben B