“Brilliant day out” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Eastbourne
East Sussex, United Kingdom
“Brilliant day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

I went on a power boat adventure and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were very friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. It was quite wavy which added to the fun. Be warned though, if you sit at the back you do get quite wet :). Highly recommended!

East sussex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Boat trip along Eastbourne Coastline to the Beachy Head Lighthouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Being as this was a present from my partner on my birthday and something I have wanted to do for ages I was really looking forward to it.
Both staff were excellent in that they were knowledgeable and instilled a feeling of safety in the trip. A boat that holds ten people we were all wearing waterproofs provided and waterproof trousers and life jacket.
Trip can be bumpy so read their info to those who should avoid the trip such as those with bad backs etc. I have a bad back problem and it did cause discomfort but that was my own fault as I did not declare I had a problem as I really wanted to do the trip and was determined not to miss out.
Trip lasted around an hour including clearing the lock to get out to sea but to be honest the whole thing was really enjoyable and the scenery of the Seven Sisters Country Park, The Cliffs and Lighthouse along with the Eastbourne coast line made for a great trip and everyone on board seemed to really enjoy it.
I think its well worth it and when you return to the Eastbourne Harbour you can grab coffee or lunch at the Italian restaurants or the Thai. They are all really great. I

Really enjoyed it and thank you to the organisers of the trips.

1 Thank EastSussexVisitors
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Voyage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Excellent trip out today. Very professional with informative driver. Great attention to detail. Highly recommended.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I use the power boat trip for a student company I work for, the students love it every time!
The staff are kind and very informative!
Highly recommended

“Day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I had my friend here from Switzerland & wanted to give her a good day, we book a trip to the light house with Sussex voyages & luckily the weather was kind to us. I really enjoyed our trip the men organising the trip were gr8, we felt very save & looked after, & although I live in Eastbourne I still learnt a lot about it. Thank you for a live trip