“Simply Perfect”

Ranked #13 of 422 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A large and airy dining room in this beautiful former landmark pub with an open kitchen and very informal service is a great place to relax and enjoy a good steak. You can see the dry aging beef on display and you can see the genuine charcoal grill at work on your steak. This is definitely not fine dining but what you do get is rustic, simple, homemade food with strong natural flavours.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Visited here on the 1st August with my boyfriend & had the most amazing meal I think I've ever had out! Staff were very friendly and welcoming, food was divine. My boyfriend had the 21day aged ribeye and said "bloody delicious, best steak I've had in all my life! " I had the chick and it was superb! Staff were very attended but not in your face which was great balance! Also very good value for money! Will defiantly be coming back, and have been raving about this place ever since.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

My partner and I visited here for a late lunch. I ordered 6oz sirloin steak and my partner had the half lobster, both were beautifully cooked, prompt and staff were extremely friendly. I also had the chocolate pot for desert which was amazing but quite rich so needed some help to finish it :). The restaurant was clean, well furnished and overall was very good value for money. I would recommend to anyone and will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My wife and I had just returned from France and fancied a meal out. Sophie (our hostess) and her crew served up 2 meals better than any we had experienced on our trip to France! Friendly, efficient service, traditional and bright pub décor, excellent wine - we cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My husband and I went to theTwo Bulls Steakhouse at the Tally Ho. We were met by a smiling, friendly staff member who showed us to our table. Within minutes we were served our drinks and our food order was taken. The food was cooked to perfection, the staff were very attentive and made us feel special, the service was excellent. We didn't feel rushed in any way, the atmosphere was perfect. All in all we had a lovely evening, - Thank you

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Visited the Two Bulls Steakhouse with my partner and had one of the best meals we have ever eaten. I had a rib eye and my partner went with the point end. Both steaks were cooked perfectly and we struggled to find a fault with them. The service was also perfect; warm, engaging, friendly ect. We could not have asked for more! Will be comming back without a doubt