“Chaos night in January was a fab night in a drab month !”
Review of The Hart Pub

The Hart Pub
Ranked #175 of 429 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: British, Cafe, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I went to the regular karaoke night ( 2nd Friday of each month ). I thought it might be quiet given it was just over a week since the place was packed on New Years Eve. Well that was far from the truth, it was packed and there was a large group celebrating a birthday which added to the fun atmosphere. There were a couple of female singers who were amazing. They would be winners of any TV talent show for sure. The host was fun and made sure there was a mix of people and the singing wasn't dominated by any one person. I was aiming for an early night that night but ended up saying until 1am due to the fun. Next month it's on Valentines dy and in March it's the hosts birthday and apparently there will be some surprises that night. Can't wait to go to the glitz and glam party on the 25.1.14 as the resident drag queen is doing an hour long show at 9. Top entertainment from a hidden gem in Eastbourne!,

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Love it here, I always end up here when out and always have the best time :D The music is really good, and has a great atmosphere.

1  Thank Antonia K
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I fond the place not only friendly and welcoming but also clean and a nice environment. I found the staff all kind friendly and very funny and will try and visit the pub for a nice drink after work and for a good dance too!!!

1  Thank Meggan S
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Met my good friend here and decided to have a snack meal as we both weren't really hungry. We opted for the home made chilli served on chips. A simple snack but it was scrummy. We both then decided to have spotted dick and custard, again homely and satisfying. Cost was around £6-£7 which was a bargain. We enjoyed it so much we're having it again on Sunday :-)

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Every time I visit Eastbourne I visit the hart. The food is amazing the staff are always welcoming and friendly and the atmosphere is fantastic. Just wish I didnt live so far away would be there more often.
Jenny D