“Great vegetarian restaurant!”

Ranked #89 of 418 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Went here for lunch today with my sister having read the previous reviews and I was not let down. My sister is not a vegetarian but I am vegan and there was so much choice. There was such a great selection of food for lunch, after much deliberation I opted for a mushroom and onion filo slice and my sister had a feta and vegetable pie. They were both heated up and served with three different salads. One was rice and lentil, the other had carrots and cabbage and the last was a green dressed salad which I loved. The food was delicious and my sister even agreed she hadn't expected much but she was pleasantly surprised. I was so glad to be able to order food confident that it was vegan friendly. We sat in the garden it was lovely and food was bought out to us which was nice. I will definitely be heading back here again!

2  Thank Kylie O

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Its only been open since October, and deserves to do very well because of the variety and tastiness of its dishes. I look forward to going there again.

1  Thank Jon C
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My birthday treat. Came here for lunch with friends last week. I love the simplicity of a limited, extremely fresh cooked today, choice. There are vegan and vegetarian choices, each choice served with three 'sides' - in my case cous cous, watercress salad and another. It was all quite simply DELICIOUS! It was warm enough to sit in the walled garden - very pleasant atmosphere. There are organic drinks to choose from too. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Superb hospitality, excellent coffee and an ambience you couldn't replicate. Set in the heart of Little Chelsea, you couldn't wish for a better vegetarian experience. Love it!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Brilliant homemade vegetarian food, just what we need in Eastbourne, fresh and tasty, forget the big chains, eat local food made by a local lady.