“Absolutely Delish!”

Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Perched in the heart of Eastbourne town centre, Flamenco Tapas is a traditional Spanish restaurant with an extensive menu of more than 45 hearty tapas dishes plus daily specials, all hand made by the chef/owner, using the best ingredients from Spain. A range of Paellas are cooked to order, and, to complement this, there is a varied and purely Spanish wine and Cava list, as well as a great range of sherries. The colourful red and cream décor adds to the rustic feel inside, with a foliage-strewn bar and mellow wooden floors. From a business lunch to a formal dinner, a romantic meal or celebration party, a truly Spanish experience is guaranteed.
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Delish!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

This was my first time at Flemenco's and in fact my first time having tapas. Didn't think it would be my sort of food, but oh how wrong was I!! It was soooo tasty and I can't wait to go back again. Although the place itself is small it has a wonderful atsomphere and friendly, helpful staff. Must get this booked up for our next meal out!

• Visited February 2014

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Favourite restaurant - better than spain!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I love Flamencos - its the best tapas my family and I have had, including a few in Spain! Always come here for special occasions with my husband best dishes include: meatballs, moorish chicken, prawns in lime and chilli, and of course the peaella! Wine is reasonable and good quality. Sangria is good but we dont order it anymore because it can be quite weak.

Genuinely do not know anywhere better in Eastbourne town and staff are always lovely.

“A little bit of Spain in glorious Eastbourne”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We (4 adults, 4 kids) ate a most delicious evening meal at Flamencos last night. We were sat upstairs (not quite as atmospheric as downstairs but still v nice), service was excellent and the food was DELICIOUS. Padron peppers, patatas bravas, chicken livers, chicken paella all fabulous, portions very substantial too. According to our one of our group, "the prawns are the best I've ever had" (I don't eat them!). All in all, an excellent meal and we will definitely be going back!

• Visited August 2014
hertfordshire
“Delicious and varied selection of tapas”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Having never eaten tapas outside Spain before, it was great to find somewhere serving such authentic dishes. We dined at lunchtime on a hot sunny day and sat at a table by a wide open window, watching the world go by. The food was fresh and very tasty. They have an excellent wine list. We both enjoyed a dessert and left feeling very full and contented.
We will definitely go back here when we next visit Eastbourne.

• Visited July 2014
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Large Portions”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We wanted tapas but each dish was almost a meal, the portions being too large. The seafood paella was good but other dishes did not bring back memories meals in Spain.

Visited July 2014