“Our first stop every time we visit Eastbourne”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #106 of 418 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$43 - US$43
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, Pizza Express Eastbourne offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Ok, its a Pizza Express so not much to say - not great value for money but dependably good. Staff are nice, can get surprisingly busy to book to avoid disappointment. Mine's a sloppy guiseppe and side salad :)

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Another good food night at Pizza Express. You can always rely on the quality of the food and excellent, friendly serve. Luckily we were able to sit outside on this sunny evening and enjoy a delicious glass of wine, olives, pizza and salads. Coffees with puds to follow and we left feeling very full. Everyone was delightful and couldn't of helped more.
I do find it has got quite expensive though and for 3 of us with wine and beer it came to £110. Helped in the old days as a member of the Pizza Express club where vouchers helped with the bill, we did go more often. The new voucher system doesn't always fit our requirements so we often don't qualify for what the vouchers, which are limited, offer, particularly over the weekends. Never the less a good evening all round.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Seated and served with a warm welcome offered a choice of seats and were not rushed to order.
Food was good although my wife's salmon salad was HUGE still mustn't complain about that.
Service was very good I would go again any time

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went there for a birthday and the staff are lovely, & very helpful.
The only thing that let the whole restaurant down was the noise,
I couldnt hear the person sat oppersite me. But the food is lovely,
And even though its a pizza restaurant, I do recommend the
vagtable lasagna.

1  Thank Antonia K
Reviewed 25 June 2014

So....we travel often with work and Pizza Express is somewhere safe where you know what you are getting - hardly worth writing a review about....BUT my Eastbourne experience does deserve a mention. I asked for a strong cup of tea. The tea arrived and was weak - I then asked for another tea bag and was told I would be charged for an extra cuppa if I had another tea bag. Unbelievable. And unacceptable. I imagine the management would agree ? Or maybe not...?