“Lovely lunch in the sunshine.”
Review of Zizzi - Eastbourne

Zizzi - Eastbourne
Ranked #69 of 416 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$12 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.Situated in the heart of the shopping district this restaurant is great for lunch with friends or just an escape from the busy high street. With an open layout, it is also a perfect venue for large get-togethers where you can experience great Italian cuisine and a fantastic wine range. Take a look around the town, visit Eastbourne beach and pier or stop off at Congress Theatre then come visit us for a well-deserved rest.Dine al fresco with an outdoor dining area for sunny weather.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Had really pleasant lunch with my daughter here.The salmon was cooked beautifully as was the broccoli spears.My daughters fish skewer was delicious she told me.Service was spot on.Very very enjoyable experience.

There are newer reviews for Zizzi - Eastbourne

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Staff were very welcoming and all served extremely well and we had enjoyable meal. However the new menu 'plump scottish mussels' presented small very average mussels and were certainly NOT plump!.
I've misslaid the receipt code so can't feedback direct to Zizzi but hope they address this issue.
Will go again - recommended.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Visited with friends in an effort to cure a headache (morning after the night before). The service was good, and the staff seemed cheerful and approachable. The food took a while to come out, but it was worth the wait - I went for the chicken & prosciutto salad, which was delicious!!
As it was lunchtime, the restaurant was practically empty. Nevertheless, the restaurant itself is spotless, and we hid away at a corner table, which provided good privacy!
The only thing that gave me a bit of a shudder was the cost of alcohol... I think I paid £4(ish) for a 330ml cider, while my friends paid around £6 for a bottle of beer.
Regardless, I will be 100% returning soon!!

1  Thank SayHelloToDanny
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The food here is well presented and is more tasty than the same dishes in all other branches of Zizzi that I have visited. The staff are friendly and efficient and the surroundings good.

1  Thank Meg M
Reviewed 23 April 2014

excellent service, food was well presented and tasted good, restaurant clean and with good atmosphere,

1  Thank holidays072