“dog and owners made welcome”
Review of Courtlands Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Eastbourne
Courtlands Hotel
Ranked #38 of 40 Hotels in Eastbourne
littlehampton
“dog and owners made welcome”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

3 nights on DBB basis. Beautiful decor; comfortable beds in roomy bedroom. Thomas has great sense on humour (even when I dropped the room key down the lift shaft!) and Sandy gave me a great sauce tip. Food was very good with choices for all diets. Would definately recommend.

Room Tip: our room G2 was perfect
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 14 June 2012

What a lovely place to stay,off the main road, and in a quiet location

Well maintained and charming Victorian property with a relaxing ambiance

Breakfast was lovely - well cooked and plenty

Our room was extremely clean and comfortable

We would happily recommend this to anyone and next time we are in the area we will certainly be staying again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Bedfordshire
Reviewed 6 June 2012

My wife and I stayed for 4 nights at this hotel at the end of May and were very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the meals were excellent and well presented. An extra bonus was the fact that there was an off-road car parking area in front of the hotel for guests. This is sadly missing in a lot of the hotels in Eastbourne. Although this was our first visit to the Courtlands Hotel we were treated as if we were old friends. Really enjoyable stay and would recommend this hotel to anybody looking for good value for money.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TerlinBedfordshire
UK
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Good service, good food and very comfortable place to stay with easy parking for any one.It is a great place to stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Kuldip C
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I booked the Courtlands as a reasonably affordable weekend stay when visiting family in Eastbourne. As i walked into the entrance lobby, first thought was that I'd stepped into the wrong entrance. The decor far surpassed my expectations of a 3 star accomodation. I was greeted in reception by the very friendly owners and promptly shown to my room.
The room had a very grand feel to it, a brand new flat screen tv and the ensuite bathroom was pristine. I only had breakfast as i had planned to eat with family but breakfast (included with the room) was very tasty and filling. The bed was also very comfy to sleep in and not a bad view to wake up to in the mornings either.
Location is great!!! 2 mins from seafront, 5 mins from the main town and free parking.
Overall I had a lovely stay and was made to feel welcome and relaxed at all times.
I will definately be staying at The Courtlands next time I visit and may well bring my wife next time even if it is just to treat her to a nice four poster bed and a trip to the theatre opposite.
Great hotel, Great location, Great friendly staff.
Thankyou for a wonderful stay........

Room Tip: Definately ask for the four poster bed as it looks amazing......
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I stayed for two nights, visiting my mother and brother in Eastbourne. I received a very warm reception at the hotel, everything was as advertised, meals and service excellent. I had dinner with my mother at the hotel and she was very impressed by the food (having been recently disappointed at a nearby 5-star hotel restaurant). Friendly, good value, professional service from all staff at the hotel

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We come to Eastbourne regularly and have found this a wonderful place to stay. The decor of the rooms is of a very high standard and they refurbish on a regular basis (goodness knows how much they've spent as the furnishings and curtains etc are of top quality). The staff are friendly and fun with a great sense of humour. They also offer a good menu selection at meal times and also cater for special dietary needs if required.

Room Tip: The hotel is set back from the road with it's own car park so it's nice and quiet at the fro...
Stayed May 2012, travelled with family