“Delightful place to stay.”
Review of Holcombe House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Llandudno
Holcombe House
Ranked #53 of 146 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 June 2014

On my last trip to LLandudno, I stayed at this establishment. The proprietors are the friendliest people you could meet, the food was delicious and I had a very comfy two nights stay. It was even worth the two flights of stairs I had to climb. Despite this I would be very willing to return.

Room Tip: A must if you are looking for an excellent place to stay at a very reasonable price.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My Father and I came to stay here for 4 nights. He had room 1 which was a very large light and airy double on the first floor. I had room 9 which was a smaller double on the second floor. Both rooms were nicely furnished and had good sized bathrooms with a full size bath and power shower. A good range of toiletries were provided as well as a range of tea and coffee and biscuits. Both rooms had a good amount of storage space and flat screen televisions. The property has a large lounge downstairs where guests can relax and also a couple of tables in the front of the property that get sun later in the day.

The breakfast was exceptionally good - in fact one of the best I have experenced. The choice of fresh fruit and berries was excellent as well as many cereals, local fruit yoghurt, plain yoghurt, high quality fruit juice...We did not want to eat meat so had porridge one day and smoked haddock a couple of times with poached eggs. They also do a full veggie breakfast as well as the usual full english of course.

Karen and Tony were extremely helpful and friendly as they have many years experience of the local area so can help with your itinerary.

Karen insisted on picking us up at the station (and dropping us back) which was great as my father cannot see well to walk with a case and taxis are not always frequent as we have found in the past.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sheepygold
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is a jewel of a guest house, conveniently situated next to the Great Orme and beach. Tony and Karen are hospitable and considerate hosts; breakfasts are delicious and varied with high quality ingredients; the rooms are both comfortable and beautifully furnished. Unbelievably, the tariff is extremely reasonable. It would be hard to find a better base for a holiday anywhere.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stayed with my wife and her sister visiting from Japan. They were both very impressed by the whole service provided. Me, too.

Greeted warmly with offer of relaxation, drinks and nibbles in the living room before we went to our rooms. Very chatty, inquisitive, but not intrusive. Our rooms offered all we needed and were very comfortable.

Breakfast was a good variety. I opted, as always, for the Full Welsh (English?); I can be very critical as Full Breakfasts can be quite greasy, but this one was excellent!

We had a great time in the few days we stayed in the area, and have no complaints whatsoever about Holcombe House and the owners, only compliments - absolutely wonderful.

Diolch yn fawr!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Best place we have ever stayed. Breakfast better than any 4 star hotel we have stayed in
Karen and Tony delightful, nothing too much trouble. Rooms immaculate and and nice and warm,
We will be back
Many thanks

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 7 February 2014

What can I say, great location, good parking, great welcome, great room, great breakfast, great value.
On top of all these greats, 2 lovely people running the place who went out of their way to first of all advise me I had left my I phone charger (honesty!) and then posting a bunch of keys I had left hidden in a cupboard.
We will be back for sure.........best guest house in Llandudno!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Perfect place to stay.Tony and Karen are very friendly, helpful people. The house is spotless, warm and comfortable, comfy beds and good food. You are spoilt from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave. You can find faults with anywhere if you try and we are still trying but cannot find one. Perfect.

Room Tip: Just book it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends