“Nice!”
Review of LLandudno Hostel

LLandudno Hostel
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I slept in Llandudno Hostels while visiting Wales last week.
After three nights in the Mountains, I really enjoyed the town and the acccomodation as well.
Beautiful victorian house, beautiful lounge, and nice owners.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I work in Llandudno during the week and have stayed in various hotels. First time I tried the hostel. It was actually very comfortable, it was great to have the use of the microwave and crockery/cutlery so I didn't have to eat out all of the time. It was a quiet week so had the dorm to myself most of the time. Great shower and all very clean, will use this again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rael777
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I stayed for a night in a comfortable dormitory which had all the things one expects from a hotel or bed and breakfast, including coffee facilities, a must for winter visitors. The lounge is elegant and spacious, the location a stone's throw from the station. You won't find better value accommodation in Wales, as far as I'm concerned, and I've travelled around a bit.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2013

When I arrived, I was surprised about the confortable location of the hostel - very close to station and city centre, but still very quiet. However, the inside was even better and I would easily call this the best hostel I have been to so far. The rooms are thoughtfully furnished and even equipped with an electric kettle, mugs and teabags so you can make some tea for yourself. Bedroom and bathroom were very clean and the breakfast was quite rich with different kinds of juice, cornflakes, jams and tea. Also, the staff was very friendly and helpful, so all in all I felt very welcome.
Since Llandudno is a very nice place, I am sure to come back - and choose this hostel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
llandudnohostel, Owner at LLandudno Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thanks very much for your kind words we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

My first time hostelling. I really didn't know what to expect from a hostel but if this is how they all are im impressed :)
Very reasonably price, basic but adequate room with a surprisingly comfortable bed, nice friendly staff and a great location.
Got everything I needed and would definitely recommend. Top marks :)

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

I am glad your first experience of hosteling was appositive one. I can't promise they are all the same as ours but most have great communal areas to relax and eat. we even let you bring in a takeaway. it also a great way of meeting people. As an owner i love meeting people from all over the world. Best wishes for the rest of your travels and come back and visit us again sometime.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

My friend and I needed a place to stay overnight before climbing snowdon. All the hostels within 20 miles of Llanberris were booked but this one was suggested.

It was approx £17 per bed per night in a mixed dorm. The staff were friendly and gave me all the info i needed on arrival. The rooms were basic but comfy beds and all the facilities you need in a hostel.

Breakfast was continental and included in the price above. The other great thing is free on street parking, and if you are luckym, right outside the hostel.

I cant fault anything about this place. If you want it they have sky TV, close to LLandudno town centre and great value. Only thing i would have liked is a 2nd pillow but sure if I had asked I could have got one.

I would stay here again!

Allan - Shrewsbury

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks very much for your review. You are certainly right we are handy for snowdonia. I am glad our staff looked after you. You are right we would have give you an extra pillow, having travelled myself i know how important a good night sleep is. So when we started the hostel we were determined to provide high quality foam mattress and comfortable latex dunlopillo pillows, not to mention warm duvets. If you ever need anything just ask. Thanks again regards James

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Received a warm welcome upon arrival. We stayed in the double with twin bunks room, which was pleasant and immaculately clean complete with a modern en-suite, which again, was immaculate.
Overall, myself and my family had a thoroughly pleasant stay and would not hesitate to make further bookings in the future. Many thanks to Llandudno Hostel

Room Tip: If travelling with children, the twin bunk room with double bed is perfect.