“Very helpful staff”
Review of LLandudno Hostel

LLandudno Hostel
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I had a great night's stay here. It doesn't have the most modern of decor and furnishings but it's very clean and bright, the bed was comfy and the staff are very friendly and helpful. They create a nice family atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I've visited hostels around Europe and USA, but this was my first stay in a hostel in Wales.
I have to state that it was a very nice experience - in a different way.
The difference was that the general atmosphere was subdued, but still pleasant anyway compared to other places visited in the past.
The hosts couldn't be any more nicer - especially the male host, in a shy sort of way.
An unexpected bonus (if you could call it that) was the sight of several women who made their very weary way to the breakfast room on Sunday morning. They were still wearing their pyjamas. Much to the un-subdued joy to the males present in the room.
A lovely stay. Thanks, and I hope to return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I slept in Llandudno Hostels while visiting Wales last week.
After three nights in the Mountains, I really enjoyed the town and the acccomodation as well.
Beautiful victorian house, beautiful lounge, and nice owners.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I work in Llandudno during the week and have stayed in various hotels. First time I tried the hostel. It was actually very comfortable, it was great to have the use of the microwave and crockery/cutlery so I didn't have to eat out all of the time. It was a quiet week so had the dorm to myself most of the time. Great shower and all very clean, will use this again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rael777
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I stayed for a night in a comfortable dormitory which had all the things one expects from a hotel or bed and breakfast, including coffee facilities, a must for winter visitors. The lounge is elegant and spacious, the location a stone's throw from the station. You won't find better value accommodation in Wales, as far as I'm concerned, and I've travelled around a bit.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2013

When I arrived, I was surprised about the confortable location of the hostel - very close to station and city centre, but still very quiet. However, the inside was even better and I would easily call this the best hostel I have been to so far. The rooms are thoughtfully furnished and even equipped with an electric kettle, mugs and teabags so you can make some tea for yourself. Bedroom and bathroom were very clean and the breakfast was quite rich with different kinds of juice, cornflakes, jams and tea. Also, the staff was very friendly and helpful, so all in all I felt very welcome.
Since Llandudno is a very nice place, I am sure to come back - and choose this hostel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
llandudnohostel, Owner at LLandudno Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thanks very much for your kind words we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

My first time hostelling. I really didn't know what to expect from a hostel but if this is how they all are im impressed :)
Very reasonably price, basic but adequate room with a surprisingly comfortable bed, nice friendly staff and a great location.
Got everything I needed and would definitely recommend. Top marks :)

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

I am glad your first experience of hosteling was appositive one. I can't promise they are all the same as ours but most have great communal areas to relax and eat. we even let you bring in a takeaway. it also a great way of meeting people. As an owner i love meeting people from all over the world. Best wishes for the rest of your travels and come back and visit us again sometime.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Llandudno
St. George's Hotel
#1 of 1 in Deganwy
The Oasis
The Oasis
#9 of 59 in Llandudno

Been to LLandudno Hostel? Share your experiences!