“Outstandingly good”

Ranked #9 of 59 Hotels in Llandudno
Lancashire
“Outstandingly good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

Hubby and I have just returned from a 4 night stay at The Tynedale. Where do I start? The hotel is stylishly and beautifully furnished throughout and is extremely comfortable in the public areas. Our room was large with every facility we could have wanted including free Wi-Fi and the bed was huge and comfortable. The bathroom was fully tiled and in pristine condition. The hotel in general, and our room, was spotlessly clean and fresh. What makes this place so outstanding is the attitude of the staff who are friendly, helpful, efficient and anxious to please. What treasures they all are. The food was excellent and beautifully presented with a good choice and the service was first class. The entertainment was nightly and of a professional standard. We were lucky with the weather which added to our enjoyment but even if it had rained all week it would not have lessened our appreciation of all that The Tynedale has to offer. I would highly recommend a stay here to anyone. Anne and Colin, Room 21.

Room Tip: The sea-facing, bay window rooms are worth paying the small supplement for as the views are magnific...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Nanny

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

Just to say I have stayed in this hotel many a time and have just been there again this last week.
The hotel was very clean, the meals are fantastic and the variety is brilliant. The staff are all helpful and very friendly. Wifi has been improved and now works in all areas of the hotel.

Thanks for a great week. Hopefully see you all again next year.

Thanks all
Marcus

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Marcus11906
wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

It was our anniversary week end and we booked a nights stay, lovely hotel with a car park at the rear.
Lovely sea views and within walking distance to the shops and prom.
Only quibble we had was we were at the rear, no view which was ok but the room was slightly small, once un packed and had a cup of tea this was not so much of an issue.
the staff are excellent the manager did try to move us to another room but the hotel was fully booked.
Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Try sea view if available
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank kaits5
Tamworth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stayed as a couple for 1 night in July 2013. The hotel is really excellent. The décor and furnishings are high quality and very modern. The staff were friendly and efficient. Only ate breakfast at the hotel but can say the quality, quantity and variety of food on offer was also excellent. The location of the hotel is superb - right on the promenade and very close to the pier, town centre and Great Orme to name a few. I would also recommend Llandudno and surrounding areas as a great area to visit. Finally even after we departed the hotel did not les us down as we left an item of clothing behind and one email later the item had been kindly posted back to us. This hotel is doing everything right and I 100% recommend it. Thank-You to the Tynedale Hotel.

4 Thank Hotelnspector
Blackpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

The Tynedale Hotel is a superb hotel....accommodation, food, staff, entertainment and position on the promenade at Llandudno. Had a wonderful time and nothing was too much trouble for the staff to help you. My partner enjoyed a great 70th birthday there with a cake, candle and a song from the staff!!!! Wonderful evening entertainment especially Friday night with Morgan Reeves. It was lovely to sit in the front garden by the promenade in the evening shade to cool off from the sun. Thanks again Tyndale would recommend you to anyone who wants a great holiday.

Room Tip: The hotel and promenade faces north and it was a relief to sit in the shade away from the sun during...
3 Thank Hilary J
Gateshead, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Just back from a 5 day stay with Chris Cooper Travel to this hotel. It was my 1st hoiday in 10 years and it was fantastic.

Hotel decor is 1st rate. Modern and classy not your usual patterned carpets from the local club etc.
Cleanliness is 1st rate

Waiting staff espec Ryan were brilliant, nothing was a bother.

Food was lovely, I'm a bit picky but I chose from the menu each day and only had to ask for something different once, which was done without any hesitation.

Front of the hotel, is one of only a few (which i find stange?) with chairs, tables, heaters and umbrellas and I could have stayed their for days looking at the views. All where cleaned daily thanks to the seagulls leaving there mark!!

I was the youngest person staying in the hotel, it does do alot of coach trips but dont let that put you off. Perfect for couples, families and groups of friends.

Looking forward to going back next year.

I could go on and on but in a nutshell, loved this place and have already started dropping hints to go back next year.

Room Tip: All rooms are decorated nicely, some have views, but if you dont have a view all you need to do is s...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank jeanette c
Cheshunt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

Well... where does one start to describe this amazing hotel, my partner and me had 7 wonderful nights at this hotel so it will be advisable if you come and see for yourselves. I must mention Eryl the singer on the sunday we were there, I was standing at the bar and she begged me onto the floor, well the last time I let loose of myself the way I did was at a greek wedding 5 years ago I just hope everybody enjoyed it and didn't show myself up. Eryl I will not forget you what a mover, and Jenna you were good too. Thanks to all the lovely staff and hope to see you soon

7 Thank George G