“Great Location”

The Grill At North Parade
Ranked #79 of 227 Restaurants in Llandudno
Price range: US$7 - US$40
Description: Bringing great steaks & fantastic drinks together in one brand-new location, The Grill at North Parade promises to be an amazing experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Only went in for drinks but the Hotel and staff are very nice.
We went in a couple of times and were always made welcome. Although we didn't eat the food looked really good there was a lot eating. Its a great place to see the sea views from to relax and chill out. They do great cocktails

1  Thank JANETTE418

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful location and decor but food was very dissapointing. Chicken wing starters were great so we were dissapointed to find the mains didnt meet the same. We both had steak which were very watery and tough despite being asked for them medium rare they were over cooked. They were also in my opinion over priced for what we had. If I pay 20 pounds for a meal I expect to get some sort of extras. Steak and chips was what it said just steak and chips. We had to pay extra for onion rings etc.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and i ate here this evening for our anniversary. The decor was outstanding, since our last visit the dining room had changed. Our table looked fantastic and we were greeted, seated im good time even though we were early and they were very busy.

The staters were a 50/50, the wings were brilliant but the monkfish scampi was hoenstly pretty poor, bland and lifeless.

As for mains, my steak was absolutely to die for, and the peppercorn saunce i could have happily taken home a pint for a night cap.

We were just far to stuffed for desert.

A dampener was put on our evening to have to listen to a barrage of abuse to the restaurant manager however he dealt with it superbly and was a credit to the restaurant. It was all handshakes and good spirits by the end.

We would rate the overall experiance at a 4. But could so easily have been a 5. The staff are so lovely and professional but they were not helped out by some poor servings of steak to a professional steak chef it would seem.

We will certainly be back.

1  Thank lindahoward12
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my boyfriend were here on Saturday night and although busy the staff did not seem rushed at all! I ordered a rib eye steak and it was cooked to perfection. There were two young girls working that I could not fault, It was obvious they were still learning but there effort and enthusiasm showed through our whole evening.

Thank you Belmont. We will be back!

1  Thank Jasmine J
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awful. Bad service, bad food. Sent back steaks twice, as they were over cooked. After sending them back the second time, our table felt like it was blacklisted- an hour after the empty plates are still on the table, boo one has asked us if we want drinks, desserts... absolutely shocking. Would give it 0 stars if I could.