As any regular user of a Premier Inn knows, the chain usually offers a certain standard, from which you expect little deviation. Rest assured that the Little Orme branch will far exceed any expectations. Our superbly appointed room overlooking the entire bay across to Great Orme was immaculately clean, very quiet and free of all the usual Premier Inn motorway noise nearby. Parking was plentiful, staff were friendly and helpful and Llandudno Town Centre itself was a 20 min stroll away. We would recommend this hotel and its location to anyone, even the most picky.
If there was one downside - the attached Brewers Fayre is what it says on the tin. Expect chips with everything. Who pops into a Brewers Fayre for a bite to eat expecting fine dining, though? Some reviews here have suggested the food is almost inedible. Tasty but basic is a much fairer appraisal.
To summarise - easily the best Premier Inn you will ever stay in - to be honest, a better experience than we have found in most small independent hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting fantastic views of Great Orme and Little Orme on the outskirts of this large seaside town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel Llandudno
- Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel Wales