We recently stayed here for 2 nights - my Husband & myself in a double room & my disabled Mother & our 11 yr old son in a ground floor disabled room. My Mother's room was very spacious & well laid out with a view of the bay if you craned your neck at the window. Our room was upstairs at the back with everything you expect from Premier Inn but no view other than a bank of trees - not a problem but rather dark. Although we had booked the rooms some 5 months before & requested seaview for ourselves, sadly, we were told that despite their best efforts they couldn't oblige us as all the front rooms are family rooms & were fully booked - shame ! Only about 20 or so rooms in the Inn so would recommend booking a family room early if you want that view. Restaurant OK but got VERY busy as they had special offers on meals before 6.30pm. Staff friendly & helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting fantastic views of Great Orme and Little Orme on the outskirts of this large seaside town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel Llandudno
- Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel Wales