“everything is just right”
Review of Brigstock House

Brigstock House
Ranked #24 of 144 Llandudno B&B and Inns
manchester
“everything is just right”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

if u want somewhere just right for a stay in the north wales area this is the place !!!!! tucked away in a quiet backwater , away from the noise,then this is for you !!! it is immaculately presented and exceptionaly well maintained,and talking to simon ,the host, you understand why !!!! we stayed in room number one, the first floor suite at a cost of 85 pounds,loved the room,the lounge area,and the shower room,. the breakfast was very good too, good fayre,well presented,well cooked,and served very efficiently !!!!! if you want to get away from the plastic anodine corperate hotels then stay here !!!! worth every penny,will definetely stay again !!!!!

Room Tip: room one well worth the money
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Chicago
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Brigstock exceeded my hopes. I booked last minute using booking.com and I was in the "small" room. My room was wonderful! It wasn't cramped or small at all. I've been in smaller rooms in London, Paris, and NY for much more. I had a view of the mountains. The bed was so comfortable and the linens fresh. It had a separate bathroom with a shower/tub and a small closet for clothes . The breakfasts were top-notch. I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning because of the fresh air and warm covers but the smell of breakfast got me going. I had the full breakfast the first morning and the simple breakfast the next (poached egg and toast). Everything was fresh and tasted great. Simon was fantastic as a host. Very welcoming but not looking over your shoulder. His staff was great too Honestly, as a solo traveler, it can be hard to find a place that makes you feel at home while giving you space. A lot of places either ignore you or are too in your face I would highly recommend Brigstock and Llandudno! One of the best mini-vacation I had in a long time.

Room Tip: Small rooms aren't closets. Don't be afraid to book them. Eat at Alberts down the street...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Oldham
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We (my wife and I) have just spent two nights at Brigstock,House and what a wonderful two nights they were, everything from the friendly welcome to the day we checked out and you know you have had value for money, the house and rooms are spotless, the location is just right, five minutes walk to the promenade but in a very quiet area guaranteeing a good nights sleep, the breakfast is top rate and you can tell that the food is locally sourced or home made, we will return to Llandudno and when we do we will stay here, thanks to all the staff for their professional and friendly service

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Whitehaven, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We stayed at Brigstock House for 5 nights.We stayed in small double room which was pleasantly decorated and immaculately clean as is the entire guest house.The bed was very comfortable.The service provided was very good and simon was very welcoming on arrival.The location is very quiet ,yet within walking distance to all amenities.Simons full english beakfast was plentiful well presented and delicious,there was also plenty of different choices available.Parking was easy with space for 5-6 cars.This was our first visit to Brigstock House, but after our stay here we would be more than happy to return.Thank you Simon for 5 happy days.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Travelling solo is not easy and my stay at Brigstock House Hotel in August 2013 was my seventh visit there. I am always made so welcome by Simon and his staff and the accommodation is of the highest standard. Breakfast was a treat each morning and the dinners I had each night were excellent and varied as usual.
I am, as always very happy indeed with my total experience. I have recommended Brigstock to my friends in the past and will continue to do so. Many thanks to Simon and his staff.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Sutton in Ashfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We stayed for a week between 1st and 8th August. Can highly recommend the hotel. Just a short walk to the sea front and shops. Hotel was very clean and rooms of a good standard. Service from staff was excellent and we were made to feel welcome.

Breakfast was excellent with a varied choice.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We stayed at The Brigstock for two nights 5th and 6th August. The most charming and relaxing hotel we have stayed in. Everything you could possibly need was catered for right down to the smallest detail. We stayed in a suite and had our own lounge area. The whole hotel was so very clean comfy and relaxing. Breakfast was very good very hot and plenty of choice. Cannot praise the hotel enough and will definately go back and will recommend to anyone and everyone

• Stayed August 2013