“An excellent Christian hotel in a quiet part of town with superb views.”

Fairhaven Christian Hotel
Fairhaven Christian Hotel
Ranked #123 of 144 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Lytham St Annes
“An excellent Christian hotel in a quiet part of town with superb views.”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My lady friend and I stayed for 3 nights in September 2012. We were allotted 2 single rooms on the ground floor. The breakfasts were excellent and a lady on the staff (sorry, can't remember her name) said a prayer before the meal. It was a very relaxing time, and the hotel is in a good position on the North Shore, not too far to walk to the town centre. I would hope to stay again and it is an hotel that I feel I could come on my own to stay.

Room Tip: Those two single rooms on the ground floor/basement are good for someone like me who does not clamou...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Boltonian45

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
stoke-on-trent
Reviewed 22 May 2013

my wife Diane and i visited "FAIRHAVEN" in May and we were welcomed with open arms ,Andrew and paula were great hosts and we had a great view from our bedroom window,the breakfast was amazing so tasty and filling,we were to late for the lunch as it was a sunday and they serve lunch early.
we hope to return soon for a longer stay if poss and we look forward to it.
many thanks Andrew and Paula GOD BLESS. Dave and Diane...

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view if poss..
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank diandave131
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 April 2013

On a recent tour of North Wales I came across the Fairhaven hotel in Llandudno. It is a small hotel on the sea front. It is a family run hotel. It is very pleasant, the rooms are very tidy and the whole place is clean. I was welcomed as if I was one of the family. The staff are very friendly and the food is excellent. If you are touring North Wales I would recommend this hotel. Excellent!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Stockport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Lovely place. I was put in a sea-view room, so I was immediately in a good mood. The whole place has a very homely feel, and as a Christian I felt really at home there. Not pushy, put lots of reminders around the hotel that God is good. Loving the Chesterfield sofas in the living room- old school, oozes class.
Room is a little dated, but I loved the chairs and table by the window, and the room really did have absolutely everything you need and more.
The breakfast was fab, served by a charming lady with learning difficulties, who was extremely attentive. Had a great chat. I felt really cared for, and for the 30 quid single and sea view you can't ask for more, really!
Never stayed at an overtly Christian hotel, and I was really glad I did...

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Michael F
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 December 2012

A lovely clean hotel, food was really very good with very pleasant and helpful staff. In easy walking distance of the shops and theatre.GREAT place to stay whilst sight seeing Wales.
Looking forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: nice clean rooms.some with a sea view of the great orme.Nice quite hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank penlivs
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Only 11 rooms but ideal for couples, single or a family who need a quiet rest from the hurly burly of life. The hotel is run boy Paula and Andrew, whose motto is "come as guests ane leave as friends.Andrew is a trained chef, and is also willing to meet guestsd at the station if arriving by train. Parking is in the road, but we have never been too far away from the hotel.There is no bar or entertainment but LLandudno has plenty of venues for evenings out is wanted. Choir concerts are a favourite on most nights in the town.

Room Tip: We have always liked room 4. Shower only not bath though.
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Peter A
Bergen nr. Celle, Germany
Reviewed 28 July 2009

Yes, the rating reflects how Margret and me experienced the place. This year we have been back the fifth time. We love the friendly family atmosphere, the personal service and the willingness to go more than one mile to make the guest feel welcome. The time with tea, coffee and sweets in the lounge afther the three-course dinner is very precious. Location is one of the best you can find anywhere in the world. We'll be back next year (something we never did with any other place in our travels on four continents ...). Thank you Paula, Andrew and team!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple