“Excellent food, brilliant hospitality, highly recommended”

Jaya Indian Cuisine
Ranked #56 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I've previously ate at Jaya and was extremely impressed with the quality of the venue, the food, and the hospitality. They offered an Indian cooking course which I signed up for, and that was excellent value for money, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I would highly recommend Jaya to anyone who is looking for quality genuine indian cuisine, the cooking style and fresh ingredients give an authentic flavour. if you're after 'take-away' style Indian food, Jaya isn't for you. I'm looking forward to returning again for a meal, and will be going on for a second lesson in cooking. Well done, keep it up!

There are newer reviews for Jaya Indian Cuisine

Reviewed 12 August 2012

Had booked a table here for my wife's birthday weekend as we were staying in Llandudno based on other trip advisor comments, however to say we were extremely dissapointed is an understatement. The food was of average quality and nothing out of the ordinary as has been suggested and it was also extremely expensive. There was four staff on duty including the Manager and only three couples in the restaurant but had to ask several times for our bill and it was 50 minutes later that we had to push the issue and go to the bar and ask to pay, do they want there customers to pay their bills! Needless to say if this restaurant was any larger they obviously would not be able to cope, lesson learned unfortunately we will not be reconmending this restaurant to our friends and family it is expensive with very poor service.

2  Thank Chris0007_12
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Wow! We've been advised to try this restaurant for a while. I wish we hadn't delayed. My husband and I had a gorgeous meal. It was beautifully presented. Everything was delicious and it was great to try some new dishes - starters and main courses. The restaurant is beautifully set and it was nice to have the lounge area for drinks while contemplating our meal choices.

We shall definitely be going back. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

We booked a table here during a 2 night stay at Space B&B. We were very impressed with the menu choices but more so with the quality of the ingredients and the cooking. Everything was fresh and cooked form scratch as ordered. Loved the food and the service and would recommend it.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Very good food and service and friendly staff.
The meal was very reasonable