“A home away from home”

Ranked #52 of 144 Llandudno B&B and Inns
DORSET
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Just arrived home from staying 1 night at the Beach House and really wish we'd have booked to stay longer.
My Husband and I just wanted somewhere to lay our heads after my Brother's wedding so we were more than happy when we arrived and were warmly greeted by Sue and John who must be two of the nicest B&B owners we have come across, nothing is too much trouble, they are friendly, attentive and thoughtful even going as far as putting Easter eggs on everyone's breakfast tables on Easter Sunday which our 12 year old particular liked. Talking of breakfast it was delicious, more than enough and there was plenty of choice.
Our family room with a sea view was spacious, clean, modern, nicely furnished with very comfortable beds! The bathroom although a little dated was again clean with plenty of room.
The B&B is perfectly placed and only minutes away from the promenade, pier, shops and places to eat.
This will be the first B&B I will book when I visit Llandudno again, it felt like staying with family, excellent value for money.
Thanks for looking after us Sue & John

• Stayed April 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Rossendale, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Stayed for one night over Easter. The hosts were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spottlessly clean and nicely decorated. The bed in room 4 was the super comfy. Lots of little extras given, bottled water, chocolates and different teas, coffees and biscuits. We even got an easter egg left on our breakfast table. We have stayed in loads of hotels in Llandudno but by far this is the best. We will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: Room 4 has great comfortable bed !!!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Stourbridge
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Just got back from a 2 day / 2 night stay at the Beach House. Must admit for a small hotel it felt very comfortable. Good value for money

Met by Sue who could not do more for us. Room size is reasonable, very clean.

Breakfast will last you all day, its very good

Next time I go to Llandudno I will try to book the Beach House first.

Room Tip: All rooms good for size, and faxilities
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank PaulAllenfamily
Wednesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 February 2012

been staying at this place for ages year after year,and could not ask for nicer people to look after us.sue is a angel cant do enough for you the property is as you would expect it to be a traditional seaside hotel/bed and breakfast,and as for the breakfasts they are out of this world a stones throw from the pier and beech and just a little further to all the main shops,couldnt ask for more really,a good honest place at a very reasonable rate,and have recommended it to loads of people who in time will use sues place.

Room Tip: all the rooms are of a very good standard but room 5 has a lovely view of the sea front and beech.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Had a one night stay with my sisters and respective husbands. I could not have picked a better place to stay. The rooms very comfortable and clean with lots of little extras in the room. very friendly couple, went the extra mile and good breakfast and plenty of coffee refills. Ideally positioned for the pier and local sights. Will head for this guest house next time,for sure, well done Sue and John

Room Tip: good size family rooms available
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I booked this trip for my boyfriend and I for my boyfriends birthday. Sue greeted us as we were early there was no problem in us having us our room, Sue was so helpful and friendly and our room was lovely it had lots of lovely touches like bottled water and chocolates. As I had previously contacted Sue with regard to it being a special occasion she very kindly left us a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates in our room free of charge which I found to be very kind.
The breakfast we had was lovely and nothing was to much trouble, the beach house is central to everything and just a short walk to the pier we had a lovely stay Sue even lending us her unbrella due to the heavy rain one night, I would reccomend this highly and we will definatly stay here again, Thankyou for a wonderful stay ...

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
London
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Me and my bike were greeted warmly by Sue.
Amazingly clean and comfortable rooms, which also had nice touches of water, tea/coffee and mints.
Purpose of the trip was to cycle the Great Orme - the start of which is very close to Beach House.
And also to go to the Conwy Food Festival - which I also cycled to (about 30 mins - as didn't know where I was going and had to walk a bit due to sand blown on to track).
Anyway, back to Beach House...location is great, close to beach, orme, high streets, train station was not that far (but I was on bike!)
Breakfast - amazing. Everything you could want and more. I stuffed myself.
I would not hesitate to recommend this place to others and I would definitely love to come back.

Room Tip: Room 3 did not have a front-street view, so quieter, but no view
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo