“Repeat visit to Home Cooking Llandudno”

Home Cookin' Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 205 Restaurants in Llandudno
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: British, Welsh
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester
“Repeat visit to Home Cooking Llandudno”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Visited Home Cooking Llandudno once again - prebooking is essential - menu first class, although they had run out of Lamb which I love. The leg of lamb was excellent, and this was followed with Crumble with home made custard - excellent, but do remember to book beforehand

1 Thank John42Manchester

Formby, United Kingdom
“'Just lovely' :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

I took my Mum here for Sunday meal after I kept hearing how lovely it was. I booked a table and was so glad I had as people were queuing outside for quite a while. We were promptly shown to our table. The 'home cooked' food and the staff were lovely, especially Fiona :)
Would definitely recommend and will certainly be back!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jan51_11
Manchester
“A very nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have been to Home Cookin on many occasions over the last 10 years and have found it to be really good. On a recent trip I had a cheese and ham omlette for lunch, for a change. It was just superb. The service was prompt and the staff friendly. The menu has quite a good choice so I'm sure there is something there for everyone. I'm sorry to see that some people have been disappointed. I have always found it to be good over the years and its usually my place of choice for lunch. On this recent trip the standard of food and service was just as good and we enjoyed our meal.

4 Thank Cheshire_wit
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stumbled across this place and had to queue as it seems very popular and really you need to book. I waited approx an hour but it was definitely worth the wait! The service was efficient, staff friendly and the food was delicious, you could tell ingredients were all locally sourced, very tasty and you got plenty too. Great value for money. Would definitely recommend and will certainly be back!

1 Thank wackygirl74
Chester, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

After reading previous reviews here on tripadvisor I booked before going to Llandudno for a short break and glad I did , restaurant was very busy but was welcomed and given our table promptly.Food was delicous and we all enjoyed the meals. The name home cookin describes it exactly good food cooked well. Would visit again.

Visited July 2014