“Good food and outside seating”

The New Mediterranean Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: They refer to tripadvisor on their business card.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The warm weather made us decide to eat out on this lovely evening.
Its so nice to be able to eat outside as if on holiday.
The service was good and attentive wihout being over powering
I had the Kleftico and it was lovely, the meat fell apart.
There is a wide choice on the menu from all over the med,and we all enjoyed our meals.
The sweet menu had nothing on I fancied sadly.
Overall, good food good service good night

1  Thank purdypuss3

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We liked the menu when we passed and decided to give it a go. Starters (calamari and sardines) were nice but the main courses (lemon trout and sea bass) were cooked to perfection. Side dish (mixed vegetables) was very nice too. Price of wine was OK. Service good be a bit better.

1  Thank Linze B
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We had a really nice meal here last weekend. The service was good and the food was served quickly and hot. I would say that it's a little expensive and the portions aren't very big, but we enjoyed the food, very tasty. Would probably go again.

1  Thank Kate B
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This restaurant is excellent serving a variety of food from the Mediterranean region. The Greek food was really nice and well presented. We found the Staff extremely pleasant
Good value for money.

1  Thank Geoff4646
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was the gem of my stay in LLandudno. There was so muc fish at a good price to chose from that I could eat there everyday. The food was enough and I did not feel hungry at the end, and the plates were all well presented and glamourous. The staff were lovely aand accomodating.

My main negative points:

1 - The menus need photographs fro the dishes. I keep saying this to every restaurant that I go to, that written menus are ineficiente and not user friendly becaure they cause problems with the orders.

2 - The food that I order was not available, and that was a bit annoying. Basically you speand 5 or 10 minutes considering the menu. You order teh food raising expectations about it, then 10 minutes or so later a waiter or the chef comes to apologis that they hve no food and then I have to make a 2 second alternative decision without looking at the menu. I went there for dinner and luch and this happened throughout the starters, main disch and desert.

It was enjoyable but I would not go back because of the lack of reliability, but it is worth a one off try for those that have never been.

Considering what is around, this restaurant is lush, since most other restaurant sell crappy fast food and charge you almost the same.

1  Thank miguelitommmmmmmm