“Mamma Mia! Delizioso!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My boyfriend and I picked this restaurant for our last night on holiday in Llandudno, and were not disappointed. The waiters were friendly, and the food was delicious. It's an upstairs restaurant with a nice mellow atmosphere. I had the calamari as a main along with some olives, and my boyfriend had a calzone tropicale. He was able to pick whatever flavour pizza he wanted and have it in calzone form, which he loved. All ingredients are fresh, and it was a lovely final meal in the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Booked for 2 8.30pm 25th. Last to leave 3 hours later. Met and joined another biker couple. Great food and wine. Always visit when in Llandudno. Real treat. GO!

1  Thank Pete E
Reviewed 23 June 2014

the food and menu choice was excellent and all the staff where polite and attentive throughout the meal, the restaurant was very nicely laid out with a lovely relaxed atmosphere, will definately use again when in Llandudno

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Not been here in a while, dont know why.
Four of us booked early for a pre theatre dinner at 5.30, couldnt believe how busy it was already, the place was buzzing.
Service was fast and food arrived, together and very hot.
I had pasta americatto, something new fr me the tomato sauce was rich tasty and very moorish, we all shared a garlic pizza bread and we all had different main courses.
For desert we shared the romeo and gulietta, a selection of sharing sweets. Yum, I finished with a cappuccino.
Thanks for a fab meal, highly recomend, food and service

1  Thank purdypuss3
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner dropped in after reading reviews. REALLY GLAD WE DID . Smoked cheese starter and Meatballs amazing , Lasagne and tagliatelle perfect. We could not fault the service , very clean and tidy . Tables spaced out well .... house wine went well with the meal . Will visit again if in the area .