Empire Hotel Llandudno
US$110
  • Beachfront
US$135
PremierInn.com
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$113
US$110
US$333
1,015 results
All reviewspoolside restaurantdecanter of sherrywatkins restaurantoutdoor poolsunday lunchfour coursessteam room and saunahomemade biscuitsthe main hotelspa facilitieslovely hotelosborne housesister hotela family run hotelmostyn streetdvd playerhigh standard
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My family and I have visited this hotel almost every year since I was born. Great atmosphere with friendly staff and quality facilities. The food is amazing. A lot of local residents will also use the restaurant for a posh meal out. I recommend this hotel to every friend who visits Llandudno. Walking distance from all the shops too :)

Room Tip: Get a room in the main hotel building. Higher the floor the better I feel. A great number are newly renovated.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Scjg1
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I have stayed in this hotel quite a few times. It is a good hotel overall. lovely rooms and nice dining areas. Our stay was only marred by the following.------ The car parking is a little fractious as there is building work being carried out at the rear which makes it even tighter than usual.

We ordered our meal in the evening, I ordered smoked salmon which had a supplement attached to it. I asked the waiter if i could have a little melon with my salmon. He curtly replied no.

At breakfast there was a large bowl of melon on offer to all so it was not that they were out of it.
I think that my request was easy to execute. I later said to the waiter that I often have smoked salmon and melon and prawns in a cocktail sauce, and that the combination works very well for me. He then said I dont like any of the things that you mention.

I do think that in this instance The Empire did not go the mile.

Also there was no top sheet on the bed below the Duvet. The Sherry in the decanter in the room seems out of place to me.

This is the first time i have made a complaint on trip advisor.

Alan Mills

NB top Marks to the little Blond waitress she was so polite and nothing was to much trouble for her. She needs promotion and is a real asset to the hotel, sorry i did not get her name.
I think she was slovakian. She was so well mannered.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alan m
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This is a family run hotel, with rooms done out in Victorian style, the food in the restaurant is excellent, and the staff are very friendly and most of them have been in the Elroy of the hotel for years. We have been going to this hotel now for 26 years and cannot recommend this hotel enough

Room Tip: All rooms are fabulous
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Davidpeel2013
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Have just spent 2 lovely days at our favourite hotel.Have been going there for 26years! Family and staff are as ever excellent.We are always treated with special affection.Cant wait to go again soon.Looking forward to seeing new rooms which are being built.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Audrey H
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Brilliant hotel which offers great facilities. The room was extremely comfortable, and the bathroom offered underfoot heating which was lovely on a cold morning. The spa facilities were excellent and were lovely. Definitely recommend the poolside bar which has an excellent menu and is reasonably priced.

Daughter brought us a short break at the hotel and is definitely somewhere I will return to in the future.

Room Tip: I was located on the 3rd floor in on the side and we could see up the mountain.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family