Returned home today after a lovely weekend at this hotel. Rooms were spotlessly clean, staff were friendly and efficient and the food was home-cooked excellence! Superb location close to pier, beach, shops, etc. The only drawback is lack of a lift (which we knew in advance!), Otherwise would have given 5 out of 5. Would most definitely recommend and stay again when in the vicinity Thank you mine hosts and staff for a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Min y Don Hotel is a small, family run hotel on Llandudno's famous North Shore. We are in a fantastic location for the town's main attractions like The Great Orme, The beach, The Victorian Pier and tram way and of course, the shopping centre. Our lounge/bar and our dining room overlook the bay, as do many of our bedrooms. We have a small car park for residents only and well appointed gardens for enjoying the scenery. Thank you for your interest among the many hotels in Llandudno, we hope you choose to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Min y Don reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Min y Don Hotel Llandudno
- Min y Don Llandudno, Wales