My wife and I recently had a weekend break here. The hotel is very well placed, right on the seafront in this old fashioned but excellent resort. Llandudno has several attractions for a family holiday, and is an excellent base for exploring the general area which has sufficient castles and gardens to satisfy most folk. Service at the hotel is very good, but facilities and decor reflect the fact that this is a relatively cheap venue. Every breakfast and dinner we had was of excellent quality. Although some would regard the portions as sufficient it has to be recalled you have only paid for budget meals. The hotel only has a tiny car park and parking in the area is in very short supply, so if you see road parking anywhere near the hotel I recommend you don't mess around trying to find somewhere better - immediately park there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Min y Don Hotel is a small, family run hotel on Llandudno's famous North Shore. We are in a fantastic location for the town's main attractions like The Great Orme, The beach, The Victorian Pier and tram way and of course, the shopping centre. Our lounge/bar and our dining room overlook the bay, as do many of our bedrooms. We have a small car park for residents only and well appointed gardens for enjoying the scenery. Thank you for your interest among the many hotels in Llandudno, we hope you choose to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Min y Don reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Min y Don Hotel Llandudno
- Min y Don Llandudno, Wales