Dunoon
PremierInn.com
Headlands Hotel(Llandudno)
US$96
US$93
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$61
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hen-Dy(Llandudno)
US$113
US$110
US$333
All reviewsgreat rail journeyssilver serviceold fashioned styledining roomtraditional hotelsuperior roomsmall bathroomlovely hotelcourse evening mealshower curtainthe ground floornight breakcar parkbreakfast and dinnerhotel is situatedhigh standardmany thanks
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Having looked at the website, I was really quite excited about having a weekend stay at the Dunoon. I'm sad to say, I was a little disappointed as it didn't really live up to the expectations set through their website. The hotel itself is pleasant, as are the rooms and staff. It's just that I was expecting 'great'. The food, however, was a huge disappointment - I'd eat out if I were you!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Nic C
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed five nights and were most impressed with the quality of the hotel. Meals. were well prepared and served, and breakfast was always excellent with a good choice of dishes. The bathroom was small and had a strange shower arrangement, otherwise most comfortable with very helpful and friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mature_traveller6
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The dunoon hotel
from the moment we arrived we were welcomed with warmth and professional
service my mother in law is wheelchair bound and the staff are great.Nothing
is too much trouble the food was excellent they catered to all our requirements
customer service first class i wood strongly recommend this hotel for its comfort
well done to all of the staff 100% 5 star service

Room Tip: superior rooms mostly on front
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank confed1
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have recently returned from a 2 night stay in the Dunoon hotel, from arrival/ check in process everything was efficient and high class. I travelled with my mother and grandmother and we had booked a family room. The room was large, bright and airy with lots of space to get changed/ moved around in comfort. The only comment would be that considering this was a family room, only 2 towels/ cups/ tea facilities were supplied, not enough for all 3 of us.
Breakfast was a delight, on the first morning we were placed on a table that definitely wasn't adequate for 3, with no space for all the breakfast essentials we were very squashed and had to move condiments ect on the windowsill. However the next morning we were moved and breakfast was a much more pleasant experience. We did not dine in the evening, but based on breakfast the food was top quality.
I will be returning in the future after such a pleasant trip!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2013

And I've never said that before in a review! Staff, food, room all brilliant, would definitely stay again. Why did it miss my top rating? The food was great, I particularly enjoyed the duck leg and beans, carefully copied by Raymond Blanc on TV last night, but sometimes all you want is a nice salad, particularly in this weather, please take note for next time.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple