We booked 2 superior rooms at this hotel for a weekend. Our adult daughter was given a good room on the 4th floor, large with lovely views. We were given a very small room (116 - I think) with a window either side of the room, both closely adjacent to buildings, which meant it was also extremely dark. I asked whether there was any alternative and we were offered a standard room on the fourth floor near our daughter. In the end we swopped rooms: the standard room was fine for one person (403) and we were third time lucky (407). I told reception on leaving that our original room should not be classed as superior. All the rooms are extremely well furnished and the bathrooms compact but excellent. Breakfast was a feast. There is a good lounge with around 6 tables over looking the promenade. We always managed to get one of these and it was lovely. All the staff were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales