I stayed here early July with my Mom and Grandmother. We went with a special offer which included a two course dinner each night. The hotel was very charming, but the food was amazing! Definitely try the lamb and the curried salmon, both my favorites.
Very friendly staff and a great location to the pier and shopping areas.
Overall a wonderful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales