Stayed here for 3 nights early august and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had a classic sea view room, and were situated right on the front, overlooking the promenade.
The hotel was really nice and very clean, the bar/restaurant has great views of the bay, and the staff are really friendly and aim to please. We will definitely stay here again.
If I could change anything then I would introduce a fridge/mini bar to the rooms, and maybe alter the 'served' breakfast to self service.
If we could leave a 4.5 review then we would! Thanks for a great holiday...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales