My Now Husband and I had our wedding breakfast and reception at the St George's on 18th August and what a wonderful afternoon and evening it was. The preparation and lead up to the day itself was very well planned, the staff were friendly and caring and couldn't have done more to help. Everything ran so smoothly, the food was hot and delicious, the room turn around from the breakfast to the reception was quick and effortless. The hotel rooms were very clean and comfortable. Our guests said what a lovely venue it was with such beautiful views out to sea and how well it was run and thought out. Thank you to all the staff who help make our wedding the most memorable and amazing day it was. It will remain with us forever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales