We enjoyed a one night stay with our youngest, 1 year old, with work. The staff really went out of their way to help with the baby which was greatly appreciated. The enormous bed was fantastic, really comfortable and the breakfast overlooking the sea was unforgettable. The croissants were the tastiest ever and the choice of fresh fruits, yogurts & cereals was so lovely we didn't feel the need to try the hot food option. I would recommend the St. George's, and despite a feeling of 'faded grandeur' at times (worn carpet in certain areas of the stairs), the general warm & friendly, relaxed atmosphere won me over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales