We stayed at this hotel recently. It was stylish, the staff were pleasant and the breakfast was very good . The hotel is in a good position. Our stay was spoilt by the unbearably hot room. The hotel says it has air com but we were told that even though the weather was mild for the time of year, the whole hotel was on a winter heat setting. We could do nothing to change it and couldn't sleep . As a result we were exhausted during the day which ruined our stay. We could not even open the window more than about 6''. I feel the cold quite easily usually. I wrote a letter to the hotel weeks ago and have sent four e-mails. They have not had a reply to any if them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales