Very nice position and very friendly and helpful staff, mostly from Lancashire I think.
The room we had was a bit bijoux but had two three foot beds which were very comfortable.
Excellent newly refurbed bathroom.
Welsh breakfast indistinguishable from English but very good with decent coffee.
Only downsides were creaky floorboards, the door to the corridor fitted very approximately, problematical parking (although the staff seemed to cope well when double parking was necessary) and a four man lift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales