We stayed mid April and had booked a standard room. It overlooked the back of the hotel, but there again with so much to do and see, we only changed and slept in the room. We took luncheon in the conservatory style bar, with views across the bay - fantastic options on a varied menu. The staff were attentive, the room was clean with a large bathroom and easily accessable for disabled access due to the adequate lift and ramp access. The car parking was an issue, however the staff on reception looked after our car keys and by the end of day 2 we had a space in the car park. Breakfast was a buffet style, but served by attentive staff, and many thanks to the Duty Manager (Paul? sorry I forget) who did sort out the small issue we had with speed and grace. Next time we will book a room with a view, for when the sun shone, it is a breathtaking scenic bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales