We stayed at the St George on Saturday 11th May and had an absolutely fantastic weekend.
Parking was not a problem, there were spaces available at the back of the hotel, meant a very short walk to the hotel with our bags.
We arrived at 1.30pm for a cream tea, and although the hotel was busy with a wedding on, the staff were efficient, friendly and ensured we were served quickly. Even a request for an extra cup and plate was met with a smile. We couldn't finish all the lovely scones, and the waitress kindly put them on a plate with jams and a knife and covered with clingfilm so we could enjoy them later in our room.
Our room was ready early, and when we entered we couldn't have been happier. Travelling with my son who is 6 we were delighted to see a large spacious room with an extra bed for my son, meant there was still plenty of room to move around. Such a lovely touch to leave him an activities/colouring pack on his bed, it meant he felt special and it was really appreciated!
Lovely fresh cotton crisp white bedding and soft fluffy towels. Everything was very clean and comfortable! A good selection of toiletries, tea and coffees with yummy biscuits and the bottled water was really apreciated!
We had a truly wonderful weekend, the hotel is so well situated being right in the middle of llandudno, but without the noise! so much to see and do for all ages to enjoy!
We had a great nights sleep, again with the wedding going on we were worried that we may hear some noise, but we didn't hear a peep, it was so peaceful and we slept well, my son who normally wakes up at 6am slept in until 7am - what a treat!
Breakfast was lovely again, we were served quickly and efficiently. Fantastic selection of fruit and pastries, a hot buffet, AND choices on the menu. I opted for the smoked haddock and poached egg, and it was one of the best breakfasts I've had in a long time.
All in all we had a perfect stay, I wouldn't highly recommend this to anyone. Fantastic with or without children, nothing too much trouble for the staff, and in a great location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales