I stayed at the St George after it was recommended to me. I was in two minds as Llandudno to me is more for the older generation. We went ahead and booked and we were plesantly surprised when we arrived to a tastefully decorated modern feeling hotel, my expectations were flower pattern curtains but there were none in sight!!! We had one of the suites overlooking the promenade, we did have a little balcony which was great, and the room was fantastic.
We did eat in the restaurant, which I must say is breathtaking, it is called the Wedgewood Suite, and you will see why, it is simply stunning. The food was excellent, I even went for a dessert, this is not the norm for me!!
I would say that our weather was not fantastic, but you can't have everything, it als gave a good excuse to lounge around in the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales