I visited Llandudno on a business trip and stayed for 2 nights at the St George's Hotel. It is a good hotel with helpful staff. I had a minor problem in my room as I was not getting hot water, the hotel staff promptly took me to a vacant room where I used the bathroom and they had repaired the fault in my room the same day.
The restaurant at the ground floor is a beautiful place to have your dinner overlooking the sea.
One other thing, usually beds in all hotels are more or less same but I found the bed in this hotel very comfortable and I had a very good sleep. Few of my other colleagues also shared the same view.
I would love to go back to this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales