Lovely hotel right on the promenade.Great welcome right from the start, luggage carried to your room.We had a balcony room over looking the bay lovely and clean with plenty of teas, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits replenished every day, also still or sparkling water. beds are comfortable with duvets. Bathroom lovely with big towels and toiletries. Breakfast lovely with plenty of choice.
We indulged in afternoon tea and it was the best i'd had anywhere.We stay here at least twice a year wouldn't stay anywhere else carn't wait for our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales