I just wanted a short break with my son over half term by the sea.. We had a lovely room with a small sea view, which was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was large, towels were soft and the shower was powerful. Breakfast was lovely and even though it was a buffet everything was hot and was regularly added to. Toast was fresh as it was served straight to the table. The staff were friendly and polite. Would recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales