We've just returned from 4 nights at St George's Hotel, and have nothing but praise for the hotel, location and staff.
We stayed in room 117, a seaview balcony suite, and if the weather had been kinder to us, it would have been hard to leave the hotel.
Dinner was excellent; and breakfast was of a good quality and with a great choice of hot and cold food.
The Lounge bar is a very pleasant area to drink and relax, and the staff were very friendly in there (especially Stephen).
The car park was full to overflowing when we checked out on Sunday Morning, but true to their word, staff had the keys to the cars that had blocked us in, and moved the 5 cars very swiftly and efficiently. We couldn't fail to be impressed.
We'll definitely return to St George's when next in North Wales - thanks for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales