This was to be a short mid-Winter Break in a hotel we did not know - bit risky? Well the weather was absolutely wonderful and our sea front rooms at St George's Hotel looked out over the magical bay of Llandudno bathed in winter sunshine. The rooms were excellent in most respects - especially the bathroom; we probably were the first to stay in them since a very good refurbishment - and the hotel warm and welcoming. Breakfast - with personal rather than self-service - was really great, served in the sea view dining room. Even though it was busy we were served immediately and replenishment volunteered. Very sorry to leave - both the hotel and Llandudno!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales