We're often looking for a place to 'runaway' to for a cheeky weekend away and I think we've found a new favourite.
There is nothing I can fault about the St George - the welcome was warm and the service was friendly. We had a great lunch on arrival on Saturday and the staff were knowledgable and enthusiatic about the menu. Dinner was a real treat - better food then we've had in top rated restaurants in London. Beautifully presented and melt in the mouth combinations.
Our room was gorgeous - huge bed, crisp linen, separate lounge and balcony overlooking the bay.
We went out for the day on Sunday and on our return the room had been serviced immaculately [and I am very fussy about the cleanliness of my bathroom !!!]
I've used Trip Advisor on many many occasions for other peoples opinions and reviews prior to making a booking but this the first time I've felt confident enough to pass on my own opinions of what is truely a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales